How does your project benefit people and planet?
Applications Now Open!
People may apply by initial contact with Kirkstall Valley Grants through either online application form, email firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at Open Source Arts (arrange a time slot or appointment by calling 0113 246 8975). Please use whichever contact details you feel comfortable with or whatever means to send us your idea.
Please have the answers ready for the following questions when contacting, this can be through any means available to you.
- Contact name and details
- Name of Project or Initial Idea
- Where is it going to take place
- When is it going to take place
- What is the idea
- We would like to focus on funding small projects, however, are also interested in hearing from larger ones too. Are you part of a constituted group?
- Where did you hear about Kirkstall Valley Grants?
Applications for this round are currently open. The awards event will be taking place in October where we will be granting up to 4 grants of £250.
- Project must take place in the Kirkstall Valley Area (Armley, Bramley, Burley, Kirkstall, Horsforth and Rodley).
- People who live or work in the area favoured (Armley, Bramley, Burley, Kirkstall).
- Projects need to be achievable.
- Money has to be spent within 3 month and project progressed and project completed within 6 months and reported back on within this time.
- We encourage first time applicants with innovative ideas.
- Application process should not be a hurdle.
- We encourage collaboration and a commitment to sharing learning and follow on work.
- The project doesn’t harm on damage people or places.
- No more than 1 application per cycle.
- Projects must be completed before applying for further funding.
- Priority given to those who are not a member of a constituted group.
- There are no age restrictions, however, under 18’s are encouraged to apply.
- Grant must fund entire project.